Hotel Marina is a pet friendly hotel.
Because we are aware that sometimes it is difficult to find suitable care for your four-legged friend and more and more guests wish to travel with their pets, we gladly accept both dogs and cats. However, there are many different guests in the hotel and because we want to ensure the comfort and safety of all, please note the following rules:
- It is not allowed to have more than two animals per room at a time
- We only accept small/medium dogs (except guide dogs)
- Animals must be on a leash or in a carrier while in the hotel’s public areas
- No animal can be left alone in the rooms
- Animals must be clean – the hotel reserves the right to demand reimbursement of expenses if the animal causes additional cleaning expenses
- Animals are not allowed in the restaurant (except guide dogs)
- For security reasons the house cleaner will not clean the room, if the animal is alone in it. If you are in the room with the animal, put your pet on the leash or secure in another way (cage, carrier). In order to avoid unpleasant situations, please announce in advance at the reception when you would like daily cleaning
- The owner is responsible for any damage caused by animals (both psychic and tangible). Hotel Marina reserves the right to demand reimbursement of the cost and can require repair or replacement of damaged items
- Please note the presence of other guests and limit the noise that could be caused by your animal. If you do not limit the noise, you will be asked to leave the hotel prematurely
- The cost of stay for animals is € 20.00 in the Economy room (pets are not allowed in other room types; exception are guide dogs, who stay for free)
- You will be asked to sign the Regulation for pets at the moment of check-in.
MANDATORY PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT!RESERVATION